A test post from the mobile, even though I’m home from Sweden now.
The scene means perfection to me. An area without a name: ‘Just the forest.’ Tall trees, soft moss, boulders like trolls hiding in ferns.
No synthetic interruption. No cars, planes or pavement cyclists. No spitting, shoving or shouting.
Just sun and clean air and ten types of mushroom to pick.
Aching arms and legs and back to stretch out later, utterly satisfied, looking up at the stars.
A tall rickety tower where the elk hunters hide with their rifles.
A tiny fairy tale frog to kiss and check in case of princes.
A terrifyingly warm heap of poo from a large wild boar, not far away.
Then back to a small wooden house to prepare them to eat: Karl Johan and chanterelles and all the other names I forget now I’m back in the noise and grime and air I don’t want to inhale.
A few hours and a while wide world away.
- This #loretto on Norton Folgate + Gilbert & George perambulating along by Spitalfields = a good City walk… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- RT @Dave_Kirkwood: A van has just driven past with a very determined looking young woman at the wheel and the motif ‘IRONING MAIDEN’ , in b… 1 day ago
- RT @sarahjencks: (On a separate but related note: I recently learned that if you capitalize each new word in hashtags and handles, it makes… 1 day ago
- RT @twlldun: Marvel: “Infinity War is the most ambitious crossover event in history” Me: https://t.co/jy99V7GGbA 1 day ago
- I do like me a good 404 error page twitter.com/philbrook/stat… 1 day ago