Annual changing of these lovely illustrations by Kerstin Frykstrand from December to January. A bit late in a day of technologies conspiring against me but it’s ok because there’s been writing, good books and food, and plans with friends.
- RT @PhilipArdagh: Smile. Keep smiling. DON'T STOP SMILING!!! #DrWho #DoctorWho #Smile @frankcottrell_b https://t.co/GFDHcxiahe 6 hours ago
- RT @WorcCathedral: Celebrating @AsparagusFest service @WorcCathedral @VisitWorcs https://t.co/CBmnJuqfI3 15 hours ago
- RT @EvilMarguerite: I know I'm exhausted because this made me tear up sitting in an airport https://t.co/otyc7JZuzr 20 hours ago
- RT @ThePCCLondon: TONIGHT! CASABLANCA • 75th Anniversary • #35mm presentation Tickets -> bit.ly/2nGwVu1 https://t.co/wZ1jpMUH1m 2 days ago
- I would like to be in the New Forest still. Goshawk cam helps. twitter.com/LaraBroom/stat… 2 days ago