Annual changing of these lovely illustrations by Kerstin Frykstrand from December to January. A bit late in a day of technologies conspiring against me but it’s ok because there’s been writing, good books and food, and plans with friends.
- RT @jaikpuppyteeth: it's sad how many traditions we let die https://t.co/zDcWAM3bun 7 hours ago
- RT @ideastores: Air con @ideastores #WatneyMarket working a treat for this cool event tonight #librariesarecool https://t.co/w12GsmsFb8 3 days ago
- Shorthand plans #WriteToLunch on #nationalwritingday https://t.co/wYCznnUlzd 3 days ago
- RT @ginandcrumpets: A vaguely eating related line for #WriteToLunch for #NationalWritingDay https://t.co/g6x0rfl4I8 3 days ago
- RT @missellabell: authorsforgrenfelltower.wordpress.com/items-for-auct… There are SO MANY good things here! I have never seen so much literary good stuff in one go! 3 days ago