Annual changing of these lovely illustrations by Kerstin Frykstrand from December to January. A bit late in a day of technologies conspiring against me but it’s ok because there’s been writing, good books and food, and plans with friends.
- Spending a train journey reading #TheHauntedLandscape tweets. Fab mix of 'Who knew?' 'Want to find out more', and '… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @konstruktivizm: https://t.co/HiDcflm5Db 2 days ago
- Fascinating talk of Pan by Gyrus #TheHauntedLandscape Also enjoyed hearing him @ForteanLondon recently on the Crouc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @unfortunatalie: Much of Avebury was excavated by Alex Keiller, who was heir to the Marmite empire. He grew very attached to the skeleto… 2 days ago
- Charmed that the heir to a fortune derived from marmalade was possibly a pagan revivalist #TheHauntedLandscape 2 days ago