A test post from the mobile, even though I’m home from Sweden now.
The scene means perfection to me. An area without a name: ‘Just the forest.’ Tall trees, soft moss, boulders like trolls hiding in ferns.
No synthetic interruption. No cars, planes or pavement cyclists. No spitting, shoving or shouting.
Just sun and clean air and ten types of mushroom to pick.
Aching arms and legs and back to stretch out later, utterly satisfied, looking up at the stars.
A tall rickety tower where the elk hunters hide with their rifles.
A tiny fairy tale frog to kiss and check in case of princes.
A terrifyingly warm heap of poo from a large wild boar, not far away.
Then back to a small wooden house to prepare them to eat: Karl Johan and chanterelles and all the other names I forget now I’m back in the noise and grime and air I don’t want to inhale.
A few hours and a while wide world away.
- I love how this is by a bus stop that's not in use on Waterloo Bridge. Sam Durant's artwork's text is from a placa…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @childsliteracy: 'Matilda’s strong young mind continued to grow...These books gave Matilda a hopeful and comforting message: You are not… 1 week ago
- Sir Peter Hall 1930 - 2017. Suitably mournful Thames & sky ift.tt/2eTNQGP https://t.co/FnEYpR3VDa 1 week ago
- Pretty pizza packaging @bella.brava 'Whatever can be ecological is ecological' Also -fantastic 🍕 #Venice #foodie… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- I SO nearly fell in the canal taking this - stunning work Support #venice #biennale #art ift.tt/2wLNYAv https://t.co/aqt0rtiCRK 2 weeks ago